Jump to navigation Jump to search
- any is part of the Basic English 850.
- some or even the smallest amount or number
- Do you want any coffee?
- There aren't any pencils left, not even one.
- Don't tell me. I don't want to hear any more about it.
- Are you sure there's some here? I don't see any.
- Slow down. I can't go any faster.
- It doesn't look any different to me.
- one, but it is not important which one
- Please ask me. I can answer any question.
- There was no problem of any kind.
- I would say the same thing to any person.
- Any information that you have would be helpful.
- In any case, it doesn't really matter.
- It doesn't matter. I'll take any that's left over.