Jump to navigation Jump to search
- and is part of the Basic English 850.
- You use and to talk about two things at once.
- You use and when you are listing a few things and you are now on your last item of the list.
- And is used when you are putting two sentences together.
- She came into the store, shouted at the cashier, and left.
- Used to show what happened after something else.
- Synonym: then
- And is used to join certain numbers together.
- Two hundred and thirty-five people went missing after the earthquake.