Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (US) (file)
- If something is Korean, it is from or related to Korea (South Korea, North Korea, or both).
- Tayo the Little Bus is a great Korean cartoon.
- (countable) A Korean is a person from Korea (South Korea or North Korea).
- The class had five Koreans, two Japanese, a Brazilian, and people from a number of other countries.
- (uncountable) Korean is the main language of South Korea and North Korea.
- The tourist could only speak in Korean so they had to employ someone to interpret English.