Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (UK) IPA (key): /ˈdʒɜːmən/, SAMPA: /"dZ3:m@n/
- (US) IPA (key): /ˈdʒɜrmən/, SAMPA: /dZ3'rm@n/
Audio (US) (file)
- A German is a person who comes from Germany.
- My friend is a German.
- Something or someone that is German comes from Germany.
- My friend Dagmar is German.
- I bought a German car last year.
- Some people call themselves German because their family came from Germany, even if they have never been to Germany.
- Mr. Schwartz is German, his grandmother came to the U.S. from Germany.