- muscle is part of the Basic English 850.
- A muscle is a part of the body of a person or animal. It's a part that pulls to make parts of the body move.
- He can lift heavy things because he has strong muscles.
- To muscle is to use strength or muscles to do something.
- He muscled his way into the room between the people who were trying to stop him.
|Parts of the body (edit)|
|head||ears - eyes - nose - mouth - chin|
|torso||neck - throat - shoulders - chest - ribs - abdomen - pelvis - back|
|internal organs||heart - lungs - liver - stomach - kidneys - intestines - bladder - ovaries - uterus|
|extremities||arms - hands - fingers - legs - feet - toes|
|sex organs||penis - vagina - testicle - ovary|