In English, almost all verbs have 6 forms but sometimes these different forms look the same:
- the plain present tense (go)
- the 3rd person present tense (goes)
- the past tense (went)
- the plain form or infinitive (go)
- the gerund-participle (going)
- the past participle (gone)
Note: This category includes all the above forms.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Verbs"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 9,335 total.(previous 200) (next 200)