Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Law: Sometimes, parents have children who do not live with them. A judge may give a parent visitation with their children. This allows the parent to see their children on a certain day and time.
- After the divorce, Bobby's mother was only allowed visitation with him on Sundays.
- I have visitation with my kids this weekend.
- The judge said he would take away Charles's visitation rights if he missed one more visit with his children.
- Visitation means to visit or go see someone.
- In some cultures, after a person dies, people are invited to a visitation so they can see the body before it is buried. (Also called: calling hours; viewing hours; wake)
- After their father died, the family held visitation hours so his friends and family could come say goodbye.