Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (usually before the noun) A virtual world, tour, address, etc. is one that is made to look like or replace a real one, usually using a computer.
- He is the designer of three of the top virtual reality games.
- They study educational uses of online virtual worlds.
- There are vital virtual communities forming and re-forming out there on the Internet all the time.
- There's no way to create virtual smell or taste.
- (usually before the noun) A virtual monopoly, certainty, disappearance, etc. is a one that is close to 100%.
- Google has a virtual monopoly on web searches.