Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (US) (file)
- (countable & uncountable) A treatment is an action, usually by a doctor, to make somebody healthy.
- He has had treatments every day since he hurt his neck.
- My sister is undergoing treatment for breast cancer.
- (uncountable) The treatment that you give someone or something is the way that you act toward it.
- The treatment that I have received since beginning this job has been terrible. My boss yells at me every day and nobody is friendly at all.