Jump to navigation Jump to search
Transfer is part of the Academic Word List. It is important for students in college and university.
Audio (US) (file)
- (transitive & intransitive) If you transfer (something), you move (it) to a different place.
- After he became the top salesman he was transferred to the head office.
- If you learn to be organized in the classroom, then you can transfer that skill to your career later on.
- We dug up the tree and transferred it to the front of the house.
- A transfer is the act of transferring something from one form to another.
- International trades involve the transfer of currency from one country to another.
- A transfer is the act of moving something from one location to another.
- You will get a transfer at the third stop.