Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (countable & uncountable) a division into smaller pieces of something that has already been divided; to separate something
- Subdivide the sentence into pieces and understand it a bit at a time.
- (countable) such a piece that has been divided
- Work on one subdivision at a time.
- (countable) a parcel of land that has been divided into lots
- (countable) a group of houses created by the same builder or in the same general area
- They're putting in a new subdivision out past Black Ranch Road.