Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (UK) IPA (key): /sɪˈkjʊərəti/, SAMPA: /sI"kjU@r@ti/
- (US) IPA (key): /səˈkjur.ɪˌti, SAMPA: /sI"kjUr@ti/
Audio (US) (file)
- Security is safety.
- Traditionally, Japanese workers have had good job security. In fact, they usually had a job for life.
- Since the attack, many Americans have lost their feeling of security.
- Security is the people and things that keep you safe.
- After the bombing, the airport increased security.
- If you see a problem, please call security.