Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (US) (file)
- (countable & uncountable) Investment is the use of money, time, or effort to make a profit.
- The economic Development Board, set up in 1961 to promote foreign investment in Singapore, has attracted money from around the world.
- (countable & uncountable) Your investment is the money, time, or effort you use to make a profit.
- Often you'll have to wait for years before you can get even part of your investment back.
- Buying an old laptop is a bad investment because a new technology is better.