Jump to navigation Jump to search
- If you save something, you keep it; you do not give it or toss it away.
- Please save that book for me.
- If you save someone, you keep them safe or help them survive.
- You saved my life.
- (computer science) If you save information, you put it on a disk or into some kind of long-term memory.
- He saved the resumé on the floppy disk.
- A save is when something was saved. This term is used in sports.
- Due to a great save at the end, the game ended 0:0.
- All of save describes only that part of that is not .
- The night air was still and silent save for the voice of a female dispatcher over his police radio.
- All my cats are white, save one.
- All save the first of these images show cats