Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (US) (file)
- (plural only) All the money that you have is your savings.
- She had lost all her savings when the company went out of business.
- (countable) The saving is the difference between the amount you were going to use or spend and the amount you actually did.
- The fuel savings in moving to a new car can be huge.
- The lower tax represents a saving of over $300 for the average family.
- After the fire, nothing was left saving the clothes I was wearing.