Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (US) (file)
- The plural form of sale; more than one sale.
- (plural only; not used in singular form) Sales is the number or value of things sold.
- The stronger economy has boosted auto sales by $650 million over last year.
- Retail sales have fallen for two months in a row.
- (uncountable) Sales is the part of a company or industry that tries to get people to buy more.
- She's now Seattle's director of marketing and sales.
- I'm not the kind of person who can be successful in sales.