Third person singular
- If you ride something you sit on it while it moves.
- I can ride a horse, but I cannot ride a motorcycle.
- A ride is a journey you take by riding.
- It was a long ride from Canada to Mexico.
- (informal) A ride is a vehicle like a car, motorcycle or bicycle.
- That is a nice ride you are driving.
- A ride is a machine that you ride on for fun.
- Roller-coasters and merry-go-rounds are my favorite 'rides at the park.
- A lift given to someone in another person's vehicle.
- Can you give me a ride?