Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision is part of the Academic Word List. It is important for students in college and university.
- (countable & uncountable) A revision is a change or edit a to language, a plan, etc.
- This book needs a lot of revision before it can be published.
- She revised what she said so that she was not saying something bad about him.
- The plan has undergone a number of complete revisions.
- (countable) A revision is a piece of writing or plan that has changed or will change.
- The software includes the latest revisions to the HTML standards.
- (uncountable) In the UK, revision is the process of studying something again.
- I need to do more revision for the test.