Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (US) (file)
- Something that is remote is a long way off, distant, not near anything.
- The internet is a powerful tool for bringing modern medicine to remote areas.
- She walked to a remote corner of the farm, so she could be alone.
- When a television or radio broadcast is remote, it is done in someplace other than a studio
- The reporter did a live remote broadcast from the scene of the fire.
- A remote is something used to change the volume or channel on a television.
- I wanted to change the channel after the show ended, but the remote was under the couch.