Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (uncountable); (UK) Pudding is a dessert made with cake, bread or rice and often fruit, usually hot.
- The shop had desserts-fruit cobblers, pies, bread pudding, and chocolate, pound, and carrot cakes.
- (uncountable); (US) Pudding is a thick desert made with milk and eggs, usually cold.
- Use 1 (18.25-ounce) package white cake mix with 1 (3.9-ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix, 1 cup sugar, 1 cup vegetable oil, 1 cup water, and 4 large eggs.
- (uncountable); (UK) Pudding is a food made of flour, animal fat, and meat or vegetables, usually hot.