Jump to content
- (uncountable) Protein is a natural substances in food such as meat, milk, and beans.
- Dr. Lecter told me that if I ate more protein, it would help me get bigger and stronger.
- He told me that foods like milk, eggs, fish, and beans have a lot of protein in them.
- (countable) A protein is a molecule that all cells need to live. Plants, animals, and humans all need proteins. Proteins are made of many of the most important things we need to live.
- When a person's body makes proteins that are the wrong shape, it can cause problems like Alzheimer's Disease.