Jump to navigation Jump to search
- been (in certain dialects)
- Beans are the seeds of one family of plants that people often cook and eat.
- Put the dried beans in water overnight. They should be soft and ready to cook in the morning.
- A bean-like seed of some other plants, especially coffee.
- Although the beans from a single coffe may be sold unblended, in many cases, after roasting, beans from several different origins are combined to balance flavor
- Antol N. Confessions of a cofee bean:The complete guide to coffe cuisine