Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (UK) IPA (key): /ˈɔː(r).ɡən.aɪˌzeɪ.ʃən/, SAMPA: /"O:(r).firstname.lastname@example.orgI%zeI.S@n/
- (US) IPA (key): /ˌɔrgənɪˈzeɪʃən/, SAMPA: /%Org@nI"zeiS@n/
Audio (US) (file)
- (countable) An organisation is a group of people with a particular purpose (e.g., teams, clubs, churches, etc.)
- The daycare is operated by a voluntary organisation of parents and teachers.
- It is often difficult for women to join these organisations that have always been for men.
- (countable & uncountable) Organisation is the way that something is put together.
- The organisation of the book is very difficult to understand.
- The organisation of the event took three months.