Jump to navigation Jump to search
- enPR: pärk, IPA (key): /pɑrk/
- (UK) IPA (key): [pɑːk]
- (US) IPA (key): [pɑrk]
- (AU) IPA (key): [paːk]
- (NZ) IPA (key): [pɐːk]
Audio (US) (file) Audio (AU) (file)
- (countable) A park is an outdoor area where people can relax and play.
- We sat under the trees and had lunch in Central Park.
- Algonquin Provincial Park is the oldest, largest park in Ontario, covering about 7,725 square kilometres.
- I'm going to take the kids to the park to play on the swings.
- (transitive & intransitive) If you park a car or other vehicle, you drive it to a place and let it stand there.
- She never parks her car under a tree.