Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (countable) Someone's or something's orientation is the way they face, physically or psychologically.
- As homosexuality becomes more accepted, sexual orientation becomes a more common topic.
- An arrow is usually used to indicate the orientation of the map.
- The program gives you complete control over the size and orientation of the letters on the page.
- (countable & uncountable) An orientation to something is when somebody is first introduced to a place or a machine.
- Library orientation and instruction should be available when the user feels an interest or need.
- A quick orientation to the software is available for new users.