Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (US) (file)
- An introduction is the first or opening part
- This is the introduction to the book.
- The introduction to the first movement of the symphony is slow and majestic.
- The winners received their prizes after their introductions to the audience.
- An introduction is when something is announced.
- The winner of the prize will be announced during the introduction portion of the opening ceremonies.
- An introduction is a social process for making two people acquainted.
- My introduction to Dr. Sagan was cordial.
- Dr. Sagan was silent during our introduction.
- Karen was responsible for my introduction to Dr. Sagan.
- A process for making someone familiar with a certain area, topic, or field.
- Lisa's introduction to horseback riding was a disaster.