Jump to content
- (countable) An opportunity is a time, place, or situation in which something can happen, usually something good.
- Sleep provides an opportunity for the body to repair itself.
- The sun was warm, so I took the opportunity for a long walk in the park.
- Fans will have the opportunity to see the top players on Monday.
- Today, anyone can come for free, so don't miss this great opportunity.
- This is a workplace that provides equal opportunity for all.
- In the poor economy, there are decreasing employment opportunities.