Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (US) (file)
- Someone or something that is mortal can age, be injured, die, or disappear.
- Even stars, though living millions or billions of years, are mortal.
- When they are young, people usually don't think they are mortal.
- A mortal is a human being, as opposed to immortal beings such as gods or beings with supernatural powers.
- To ancient Greeks mortals were only toys in the hands of gods.
- Son of a sorceress and a mortal, he still inherited his mother's powers.