- If you miss something, you don't hit it.
- I missed the target.
- If you miss someone or something when they are gone or away, you wish they were there with you.
- I miss you so much. When are you coming home?
- If you miss an event, you aren't able to go.
- If you miss something, you aren't able to get on it in time.
- If you miss something, you don't understand it.
- You're missing the point of what I'm saying.
- You use miss before an unmarried woman's name, usually the last name or the full name.
- Miss Brakel, the doctor will see you now.
- This is Miss June Hagerty.
- You call a young woman miss when you don't know her name.
- Excuse me, miss, I think you dropped this.