Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (UK) enPR: mē'diə or me'diə, IPA (key): /ˈmiːdɪə/ or /ˈmɛdɪə/
- (US) enPR: mē'dēə, IPA (key): /ˈmiːdi.ə/
Audio (RP) (file)
- The plural form of medium; more than one (kind of) medium.
- (countable & uncountable) The (mass) media is/are the news sources and the people behind them.
- The media have been too accepting of the government's arguments.
- The Japanese media often ignores international news.
- A medium is a way of communicating information or art.
- We have to use music, pictures and other media to sell the product.