Jump to content
- (countable) A liner is a layer that goes between a container and its contents, usually one that can be removed.
- The sleeping bag comes with a removable liner that you can wash.
- It is essential to use plastic liners to make the pond waterproof.
- Place liners in the cupcake tins and fill with about cup of the batter.
- He wrote liner notes for Dylan's 1969 album Nashville Skyline.
- (uncountable) Eye liner and lip liner is makeup that goes around the edge of the eyes or lips.
- (countable) An ocean liner is a large passenger ship.