Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (UK) IPA (key): UK [ˈlaɪbrəri] SAMPA: UK /"laIbr@ri/
- (US) IPA (key): [ˈlaɪbrɛri] SAMPA: /"laIbrEri/
Audio (US) (file)
- (countable) A library is a place where books and other media are kept, usually on shelves. Most of the time, people are allowed to borrow these things.
- I borrowed books at the public library today.
- (countable) A library is a collection of books of other media. A person may call his/her collection of books a library.
- The university's online classical music library is very large.