Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (US) (file)
- Leverage is the action caused by using a lever.
- She was able to use the iron bar to get leverage on the heavy rock.
- Leverage is the power to be able to use something to get something done.
- She was able to use her position on the council as leverage to get a better price from the company.
- Leverage is the act of using the value of investment shares to borrow money to buy more shares.
- Increasing the amount of leverage was seen to be too risky.
- Leverage is to provide leverage.
- He was able to leverage the company's money to buy more shares.
- Leverage is to improve something to make it better.
- We need to leverage our good reputation to increase our sales.