Jump to navigation Jump to search
- adjective, noun
- (UK) IPA (key): /ɪntə(r)ˈmɪidɪiət/, SAMPA: /Int@(r)"mi:di:@t/
- (US) enPR: /ĭn-tər-mē'dē-ət/, IPA (key): /ˌɪntɚˈmɪidɪiət/, SAMPA: /Int@`"mIidIi@t/
- (UK) IPA (key): /ɪntə(r)ˈmɪidˌɪieɪt/, SAMPA: /Int@(r)"mi:d%i:eIt/
- (US) IPA (key): /ˌɪntɚˈmɪidɪieɪt/, SAMPA: /Int@`"mIidIieIt/
- If something is intermediate, it is between other things.
- Most people who get beyond the beginner stage get stuck being intermediate.
- These sounds can represent an intermediate stage between animal communication and language.
- An intermediate is someone who acts between other people.
- An intermediate is something that is intermediate.