Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (US) IPA: en or /ˌhɛtəɹəˈsɛkʃuəl/ or /ˌhɛtəɹoʊˈsɛkʃuəl/
- (UK) IPA: en or /ˌhɛtəɹəˈsɛkʃuəl/ or /ˌhɛtɹəˈsɛkʃuəl/
- Someone who is heterosexual is attracted to people of the opposite sex. That means a heterosexual man is attracted to women, and a heterosexual woman is attracted to men.
- someone who is heterosexual
- John is definitely a heterosexual, despite the nasty rumors.
- John and Jane are heterosexuals.
- Heterosexuals do not always understand homosexuals.