Jump to navigation
Jump to search
- If a problem or situation is grave, it is bad and serious.
- She's in danger, Frank. Grave danger. Aren't you willing to do anything to help her?
- If a person looks or acts grave, they look serious and worried.
- He looked very grave indeed, and sat staring quiety at his table-full of papers.
- A grave accent is the mark over the e shown here: è.
- A grave is the place where a dead body is buried in the earth.
- If your pet has died, you may be too upset to dig the grave.