- (plural) A place's facilities are its rooms, equipment, and services.
- Picnic, barbecue and playground facilities are located throughout the park.
- The money helps to provide equipment and facilities for physical education.
- (countable) A facility is a building for a particular purpose, such as doing sport, policing, health care, etc., often a large public building.
- He found that Houston neighborhoods had quality recreational facilities, a friendly environment and extra security.
- The town now has the cleanest wastewater treatment facility in the state.
- I hated the idea of putting my mother in a nursing facility.
- I put most of what I owned to a storage facility, and moved to California.
- The church has started operating an educational facility just off Highway 11.
- (countable) If you have a facility for something, you do it well or learn it easily.
- Your son has a special facility for causing problems.
- (plural) The facilities is the washroom or toilet.
- Excuse me, but may I used the facilities?