Audio (US) (file)
- The establishment of a country, an organization or a building is its creation, or coming to be.
- Establishment is the state of being established.
- 1987 was the fifth year of the company's establishment.
- Something that is established. This can be a government, an organization, business or force.
- The establishment is the ruling class in a society. A person using this word often thinks that the establishment does not want to change the way things are.
- Janet does not like the establishment, she wants to change things.