Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (uncountable) Erosion is the loss of land because of water and wind.
- Farming increases soil erosion by breaking up soil structure, and reducing the number of plants.
- Footpath erosion is a significant problem in all the UK's national parks.
- (uncountable) Erosion is a slow loss of something.
- The new plan should stop the erosion of support for the idea.
- (medicine), (countable) An erosion is a shallow lesion that is usually found on the skin or in tissue of the epithelium.