Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (countable) An equation is a mathematical statement in which both sides are of equal value.
- Find , in the equation .
- Using equation (2.1) from above, we can now solve for .
- (countable); (usually singular) An equation is how everything works together to create a situation.
- Money plays a big part in the political equation.
- (uncountable) The equation of with , is the act of thinking about them as the same or as belonging together.
- The equation of women with maids and cooks must stop.