Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (usually before a noun; not usually gradeable) About or relating to the economy, business, money, etc.
- The reduction in unemployment and continued economic growth are good news for workers.
- As our two countries do more and more business, we must begin to match our economic policies.
- Some people are in economic trouble and have difficulty paying their bills.
- If you start saving money while you’re young, then you are setting yourself up for economic success.
- If a business activity is economic, it makes enough money.
- As a small business, do you think it would be economic for us to advertise on TV?