Jump to navigation Jump to search
- IPA: /duːz/
- The plural form of due; more than one due.
- (plural only; not used in singular form) Money you pay to a group to be part of that group.
- Our club requires $10 a year in dues.
- I did not join the labor union because I did not want to pay the union dues.
- (plural only; not used in singular form); (by extension) Things you have to do and experience before you can be something.
- If you want to be a famous singer, you will have to pay your dues by singing to small groups for many years.