Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (countable & uncountable) Distribution is sending or giving out things to several people, companies, places, etc.
- The distribution of the mail was slowed by the snow storm.
- The increase in profits was followed by a cash distribution to the investors.
- (countable) Distribution is the way that things are spread (often used in statistics).
- The distribution of the new iPad was very fast because Apple had invested a lot on advertisement.
- The distribution of power in the company is very narrow, with just a few managers controlling almost everything.
- The test scores averaged 50% and had a normal distribution.