Jump to navigation Jump to search
Disposal is part of the Academic Word List. It is important for students in college and university.
- (uncountable) Disposal is the act of getting rid of or throwing out something.
- There is no long-term plan for nuclear waste disposal.
- After a strange package was found, bomb disposal workers were called in.
- (uncountable) If you have something at your disposal, it is available for you to use.
- Some of the students seem to have a lot of money at their disposal.