Jump to navigation Jump to search
- An object that is thin, flat, and circular.
- A coin is a disk of metal.
- (figurative) Something that looks like a disk.
- Venus' disk blocked light from the Sun.
- A vinyl phonograph / gramophone record.
- Turn the disk over after it has finished.
- (computing) A floppy disk.
- He still uses floppy disks from 1979.
- (computing, not standard) A disc - either a CD-ROM, an audio CD, a DVD.
- She burned some disks yesterday to back up the information on her computer.