Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A disciplined attitude is a controlled behaviour; self-control.
- Discipline is a method to force people to obey someone (or a group of people like a government).
- Discipline is a method of getting obedience using a systematic method.
- Discipline is a state of order based on submission to authority
- Discipline is a punishment used to train someone or to continue control.
- Discipline is a set of rules explaining how to behave.
- Discipline is a beating received to get sexual pleasure.
- Discipline is an academic subject-matter. It is a specific part of knowledge or learning.
- (transitive) If someone is disciplined, they are train a person by using instruction and practice.
- (transitive) If a person disciplines someone, they teach a person to obey authority.
- (transitive) If someone is disciplined, they are punished or gotten control of (or to get control back).
- (transitive) To impose order on a person.