Audio (US) (file)
- When you deposit something, you put it down in a place.
- To deposit is to hand over something for safe keeping.
- To deposit is to put money into a bank account.
- To deposit is pay a part of the cost of something.
- To deposit is to put a coin into a machine.
- A deposit is something put down or left behind.
- A deposit is money or other valuables left in a bank to be kept safe.
- A deposit is a part payment for an item,
- A deposit is a security left when borrowing something.