Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (US) (file)
- If you deposit something, you put it down in a place.
- If you deposit money, you put it into a bank account.
- I deposited £50 in my bank account.
- If you deposit a coin or a note, you put it into a machine to buy something.
- A deposit is something put down or left behind.
- A deposit is money or other valuables left in a bank to be kept safe.
- I put my jewellery in my safe deposit.
- A deposit is a part payment for an item.
- I paid a £50 deposit for my new television.
- A deposit is a security left when borrowing something.