Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (US) (file)
- A decimal is a number less than one (1) that is written by right of a point (.)
- 0.782 is a decimal.
- (uncountable) Decimal is a system where numbers are grouped in groups of 10.
- When you convert the hexadecimal number 4F to decimal, the result is 79.
- Something that is decimal is a type of arithmetic writing methods of number, which based on the number ten (10), 100, 1000, 10000...
- The number 239 in the decimal system has 2 hundreds, 3 tens and 9 ones.