Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (US) (file)
- (uncountable) When you have a curiosity about something, you have an interest in it.
- My curiosity about Prince William's personal life deepens every day.
- Your curiosities about the private lives of the Royal Family will never be satisfied.
- (countable) An unusual or rare object of interest; an oddity
- Did you buy that little curiosity at Harrod's?
- The British Museum is filled with dozens of oddities and curiosities from around the world.