Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (UK) IPA (key): /kənˈviːnɪəns/
- (US) IPA (key): /kənˈvinjəns/
Audio (US) (file)
- Hyphenation: con‧ve‧nience
- (uncountable) Convenience is the quality of being easy to get and use.
- The shop has a free car park for the convenience of its guests.
- We'll pick up some milk at the convenience store on the corner.
- (countable) A convenience is something that saves time or work.
- Out cottages have all the modern conveniences, including internet, A/C and a pool.